Law Library and Communications Committees
The Library and Communications Committee shall have the following responsibilities:
(1) The committee shall act as the Association’s liaison to the city librarian.
(2) The committee may recommend to the Board the purchase of such library materials and services as it may from time to time deem advisable.
(3) The committee shall recommend such rules and regulations for the use of the library as it may deem advisable.
(1) The committee, in coordination with the executive director, shall publicize and promote the affairs and activities of the Association and its members to the community and to the members of the Association.
(2) The committee shall oversee the operation of the Association’s web site.
(3) The committee shall oversee the publication of the Association newsletter, and shall from time to time, propose policies regarding its publication to be adopted by the Board.