A complete WordPress user guide is available online. It covers all the basic and core functions of WordPress including creating pages, adding images, working with posts, changing setting and so on. Click here to view that guide.
We’ve also creating a few online videos to serve as a Quick Start guide and to discuss items specific to the RBA website. View the videos by clicking the links below:
- Overview : how to login, editor bar, fixing small typos, overview of administrative menu and basic functions
- Membership : public verse private profiles
- Working with Menus
- Create an event form – part 1 : This video covers creating the form
- Create an event form – part 2 : This video reviews form entries and how to add the form to an event
- Adding homepage sliders and news items
- Working with Shortcodes – your theme has shortcodes to add style element like buttons, columns, and call out boxes. The complete list is here.
- Styleguide – Font formatting options.
- Style options for forms
- working with images
- working with widgets